
Everybody has a passion, for me it is the music and more specifically I love to play guitar. When I was in grade 5, I started guitar's lessons and I have lessons today again. Now I can play more songs than at the beggining because I am better .It is more encouraging to continue my passion because I can play more songs that I love. I think that when we play music, we escape from our thoughts. We just think about playing and we feel better.
So I really love to play music because it helps me to change my toughts.
So I really love to play music because it helps me to change my toughts.
88 words

I really like to hear you play someday! I'me sure that you are really good ! Maybe we can play together : Guitar and violin! ahah :)
ReplyDeleteIt'S a really good pictures! :)
I like your passion. It's a very good instrument the music and you play really good. I have very appreciate when I am going see you at your concert.
ReplyDeleteI like your picture!!