Friday, December 4, 2009

A Place That I Would Like To Visit


The place that I would like to see is Peru. I always wanted to visit this place because it is really different from Quebec and the aunt of my mother went there many years ago and she always said that it was a really nice travel.She went there to help people who had difficulty in their life and if one day I could go to the Peru, I would like to do the same thing.I know that it is not a rich country and not everybody could be ready to go in a place like that but personally I would like to visit this country for this reason. I would like to know more about their culture and the best thing that I could do to learn about this it is to integrate myself in all their activities and to have the same wage than them.The main reason why I would like to visit Peru is to have a new and different type of challenge.This is why I would like to visit another country and why I choose Peru.

185 words

2 comments:

  1. Hello Audrey,

    It is a really good text. Me too, I would like to help the people who need it. I don't know if I will have the chance to do a humanitarian journey, but I would really like to do it one of these days. I would maybe prefer to go in Africa, but it could be also fun in Peru. When would you like to go over there?

    71 words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Audrey,

    It is a really good text. Me too, I would like to help the people who need it. I don't know if I will have the chance to do a humanitarian journey, but I would really like to do it one of these days. I would maybe prefer to go in Africa, but it could be also fun in Peru. When would you like to go over there?

    71 words

    ReplyDelete