
Each friday evening, Amélie and I go to the arena of Saint-Marc-Des-Carrières to watch hockey.
I love to watch hockey because it is a sport with action and it is always nice to watch something that it never stop.Moreover, when we go there it is a possibility for us to confide how we feel and we can say all what we want because we know that at this moment,everything we are saying stay between us . So for us the hockey is an activity to watch and to speak more about our life in general.
96 words.
I love to watch hockey because it is a sport with action and it is always nice to watch something that it never stop.Moreover, when we go there it is a possibility for us to confide how we feel and we can say all what we want because we know that at this moment,everything we are saying stay between us . So for us the hockey is an activity to watch and to speak more about our life in general.
96 words.

No comments:
Post a Comment