
When I was in secondary 2, I went to Newfoundland for a student's exchange. It was the first travel that I do and I really love it. We stayed there one week and we visited many places. We went on a boat, we went to a ranch to do horse-back-riding, we visit the Geocenter,etc. I love to visit their places but I love more to know the people who live there, they were really friendly. One day, I would like to return in Newfoundland to see the people who receive me again.
92 words
92 words

Hi Audrey !
ReplyDeleteYour blog is very cool. I never see Newfoudland, but this place seems very nice. It is cool that you went to a ranch to do horse-back-riding! I think one day, I will go at Newfoudland... :)
bye
It was very funny.
ReplyDeleteAt the beggining, I had a bit difficult because I did not understand their accent but we had a lot of good moments.
I liked this trip.