Sunday, January 10, 2010

5. My resolution for 2010

This year, I would like to do more sport because I am not in good shape and I think that it's really important to be in health. There are many years that I don't make caution to my body and now I want to feel better beacause when we feel better, the life can bring you more possibilities and you are always happy to have more challenge. Moreover, people love more to be with someone who is good in his body and positive in his life than someone who is not.


And you, did you take a resolution? If yes, wich one is it?





103 words

1 comment:

  1. Hi Audrey! You have a really good resolution for 2010 and I hope for you that you reach your aim. I agree with you the health is really important and everyone have to be careful with this.

    ReplyDelete