Sunday, January 3, 2010

2.Mélanie

Now I would like to present you my english partner, my friend at the same time, Mélanie. Mélanie is a funny person, when I am with her , we always laught together. the thing that I appreciate the most about Mélanie is that she is real, she doesn't hide behind a mask. Last year, we were not really near and this year we learn to know more about us and I am really enjoying of our friendship.

75 words

2 comments:

  1. Hello my friend Audrey :)
    Tank you for this beautiful message.
    I didn't know that I am a real person. :)
    Maybe one day we will be sitting together in English ... I HOPE !
    Bye bye
    Mélanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Melanie is a really good person. She is funny and she is really not serious, she do a atmosphere and with her yon can't bored. Mélanie is in my mathematical class and it's a really part of fun.

    ReplyDelete