Sunday, January 10, 2010

6. How I Imagine My Future

Sometimes, I think about my life in the future and I imagine how it could be. Personally, I would like to have a family, maybe two or three kids. I would like to have a house in a little country to be able to play with my childrens without danger. I hope that I will get a job that I will love. I would like to be able to appreciate each little moments of joy in my life and be happy.

And you, Have you ever think about your future? how did you imagine it?



95 words

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you imagine your life in the future because you don't want what is impossible. I hope that you will have the life you want and that you will be happy :)
    34words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that you will be a great mother.
    You will have a good job with a beautiful house.
    I am happy to say that I will be there for seeing that!
    Bye :)

    ReplyDelete