Friday, October 2, 2009

Sport Riddle

1.We play this sport with a ball.
2.It's a team sport.
3.Many people play this sport in summer but we can play it in winter too.
4.We can play it inside as well as outside.
5.It's not really dangerous, you can't hurt yourself.
6.In each team you have to be minimum 4 people and the best is to be 6 people.
7.To play this sport we need a net.
8.It's more a social sport than a competitive sport .
9.To win the game you have to count 25 points.
10.We can play it on a beach.

Wich sport do you think it is?


92 words

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure but I think it's volleyball!:)
    I think your choice is very good and your discription too.
    Volleyball is a good social sport.
    I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your sport is volleyball.
    I like to play it during the summer. I played when I went to Dominican Republic and it was very fun because we played on the beach with the ocean in the back of us.

    42words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think, that it is volleyball?!
    I think it, because you can play it on the beach and you need a net.

    ReplyDelete